Grand Oaks Elementary
7901 Rosswood Drive
Citrus Heights, CA 95621
- Compare with other schools in Citrus Heights
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Juan Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||37.94%|
|Two or More Races||7.4%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.29%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 80% (37)
- Conditional admission: 17% (8) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Grand Oaks Elementary rank: 4 in Citrus Heights
Carriage Drive Elementary rank: none in Citrus Heights
Mesa Verde High rank: 4 in Citrus Heights
Lichen K-8 rank: 4 in Citrus Heights
Mariposa Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Sylvan Middle rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Carriage Drive Elementary rank: 4 in Citrus Heights
Sunrise Tech Center rank: none in Citrus Heights
Arlington Heights Elementary rank: 3 in Citrus Heights
George Cirby Elementary rank: 5 in Roseville
Antelope Crossing Middle rank: 7 in Antelope
Olive Grove Elementary rank: 8 in Antelope
Foothill Oaks Elementary rank: 4 in Sacramento
San Juan High rank: 3 in Citrus Heights
Dry Creek Elementary rank: none in Roseville
Woodside K-8 rank: 6 in Citrus Heights
Oakmont High rank: 10 in Roseville
Crestmont Elementary rank: 7 in Roseville
Creekview Ranch rank: 7 in Roseville
Creekview Ranch Middle rank: none in Roseville
Barrett Ranch Elementary rank: 7 in Antelope
Warren T. Eich Middle rank: 9 in Roseville
William Kaseberg Elementary rank: 6 in Roseville
Antelope High rank: 9 in Antelope
Kingswood K-8 rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
Frontier Elementary rank: 6 in Sacramento
Skycrest Elementary rank: 2 in Citrus Heights
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results