2221 Morse Avenue
Sacramento, CA 95825
- Compare with other schools in Sacramento
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Juan Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||25.77%|
|Two or More Races||6.16%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.28%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 67% (33)
- Conditional admission: 31% (15) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
Arcade Fundamental Middle rank: 6 in Sacramento
Arden Middle rank: 8 in Sacramento
Aspire Alexander Twilight College Preparatory Academy rank: 4 in Sacramento
Aspire Alexander Twilight Secondary Academy rank: 3 in Sacramento
D. W. Babcock Elementary rank: 2 in Sacramento
Del Paso Manor Elementary rank: 5 in Sacramento
Dyer-Kelly Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
El Camino Fundamental High rank: 7 in Sacramento
Elinor Lincoln Hickey Jr./Sr. High rank: 1 in Sacramento
Encina Preparatory High rank: 1 in Sacramento
Gateway International rank: 5 in Sacramento
General Davie, Jr. Primary Center rank: none in Sacramento
Greer Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
Higher Learning Academy rank: 2 in Sacramento
Howe Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
James R. Cowan Fundamental Elementary rank: 9 in Sacramento
Mariemont Elementary rank: 8 in Sacramento
Mira Loma High rank: 9 in Sacramento
Mission Avenue Open Elementary rank: 7 in Carmichael
Palmiter Special Education rank: none in Sacramento
Paramount Collegiate Academy rank: 3 in Sacramento
Paseo Grande Charter rank: 2 in Sacramento
Ralph Richardson Center rank: none in Carmichael
San Juan Choices Charter rank: 5 in Sacramento
Starr King K-8 rank: 1 in Carmichael
Thomas Edison Language Institute K-8 rank: 1 in Sacramento
Valley Oaks rank: none in Sacramento
Whitney Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in Sacramento
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results