2275 Benita Way
Rancho Cordova, CA 95670
- Compare with other schools in Rancho Cordova
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Folsom-Cordova Unified
- Website: www.fcusd.org
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||42.96%|
|Two or More Races||8.84%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.18%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 95% (122)
- Conditional admission: 2% (3) 6
- Medical exemptions: 2% (2)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
Williamson Elementary rank: 2 in Rancho Cordova
Reymouth Special Education Center rank: none in Rancho Cordova
Independent Study Walnutwood High rank: 6 in Rancho Cordova
Riverview STEM Elementary rank: 9 in Rancho Cordova
Folsom-Cordova Adult rank: none in Rancho Cordova
Cordova Lane Center rank: none in Rancho Cordova
W. E. Mitchell Middle rank: 4 in Rancho Cordova
Continuation Kinney High rank: 3 in Rancho Cordova
Peter J. Shields Elementary rank: 3 in Rancho Cordova
Rancho Cordova Elementary rank: 2 in Rancho Cordova
Mills Middle rank: 3 in Rancho Cordova
Cordova High rank: 6 in Rancho Cordova
Cordova Gardens Elementary rank: 2 in Rancho Cordova
White Rock Elementary rank: 3 in Rancho Cordova
Gold River Discovery Center K-8 rank: 9 in Gold River
Cordova Meadows Elementary rank: 1 in Rancho Cordova
Mary Deterding Elementary rank: 9 in Carmichael
Albert Schweitzer Elementary rank: 5 in Carmichael
Cordova Villa Elementary rank: 4 in Rancho Cordova
La Vista Center rank: 2 in Fair Oaks
John Barrett Middle rank: 4 in Carmichael
Carmichael Elementary rank: 3 in Carmichael
El Sereno Alternative Education rank: 5 in Fair Oaks
Navigator Elementary rank: 5 in Rancho Cordova
Marvin Marshall Preschool and Children's Center rank: none in Carmichael
Harry Dewey Fundamental Elementary rank: 7 in Fair Oaks
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results