Theodore Judah Elementary
101 Dean Way
Folsom, CA 95630
- Compare with other schools in Folsom
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Folsom-Cordova Unified
- Website: www.fcusd.org
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||15.42%|
|Two or More Races||9.66%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.34%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 90% (26)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 10% (3)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Theodore Judah Elementary rank: 10 in Folsom
Folsom Cordova K-8 Community Charter rank: 7 in Mather
Sutter Middle rank: 9 in Folsom
Folsom Lake High rank: 4 in Folsom
Blanche Sprentz Elementary rank: 7 in Folsom
Folsom Middle rank: 9 in Folsom
Sandra J. Gallardo Elementary rank: 10 in Folsom
Carl H. Sundahl Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Golden Valley River rank: 8 in Orangevale
Oak Chan Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Folsom Hills Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Natoma Station Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Twin Lakes Elementary rank: 7 in Orangevale
Ottomon Way Elementary rank: 3 in Orangevale
Gold Ridge Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Golden Valley Orchard rank: none in Orangevale
Folsom High rank: 10 in Folsom
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results