Blanche Sprentz Elementary
249 Flower Drive
Folsom, CA 95630
- Compare with other schools in Folsom
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Folsom-Cordova Unified
- Website: www.fcusd.org
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||19.85%|
|Two or More Races||5.93%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 93% (158)
- Conditional admission: 4% (6) 6
- Medical exemptions: 1% (1)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 2% (4)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
Blanche Sprentz Elementary rank: 7 in Folsom
Theodore Judah Elementary rank: 10 in Folsom
Folsom Cordova K-8 Community Charter rank: 7 in Mather
Folsom Lake High rank: 4 in Folsom
Sutter Middle rank: 9 in Folsom
Folsom Hills Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Oak Chan Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Folsom Middle rank: 9 in Folsom
Sandra J. Gallardo Elementary rank: 10 in Folsom
Carl H. Sundahl Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Empire Oaks Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Golden Valley River rank: 8 in Orangevale
Gold Ridge Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Natoma Station Elementary rank: 9 in Folsom
Folsom High rank: 10 in Folsom
Ottomon Way Elementary rank: 3 in Orangevale
Twin Lakes Elementary rank: 7 in Orangevale
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results