James A. McKee Elementary
8701 Halverson Drive
Elk Grove, CA 95624
- Compare with other schools in Elk Grove
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Elk Grove Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||41.11%|
|Two or More Races||10.71%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.57%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 94% (63)
- Conditional admission: 3% (2) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 3% (2)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
James A. McKee Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
California Montessori Project - Elk Grove Campus rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Ellen Feickert Elementary rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Joseph Kerr Middle rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Elk Grove Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Jessie Baker rank: none in Elk Grove
Continuation Transition High rank: none in Elk Grove
Elk Grove High rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Florence Markofer Elementary rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Cosumnes Oaks High rank: 9 in Elk Grove
Elitha Donner Elementary rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Edna Batey Elementary rank: 9 in Elk Grove
Raymond Case Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Roy Herburger Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Harriet G. Eddy Middle rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Edward Harris, Jr. Middle rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Pleasant Grove High rank: 9 in Elk Grove
Monterey Trail High rank: 6 in Elk Grove
Arthur C. Butler Elementary rank: 7 in Elk Grove
Calvine High rank: 1 in Sacramento
Katherine L. Albiani Middle rank: 9 in Elk Grove
Irene B. West Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Laguna Creek High rank: 7 in Elk Grove
Helen Carr Castello Elementary rank: 8 in Elk Grove
Arlene Hein Elementary rank: 9 in Elk Grove
Elizabeth Pinkerton Middle rank: 9 in Elk Grove
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results