Val Verde Student Success Academy
25100 Red Maple Lane
Moreno Valley, CA 92551
- Compare with other schools in Moreno Valley
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Opportunity Schools
- District: Val Verde Unified
- Website: www.valverde.edu
- Grades: 6-10
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||42.11%|
Avalon Elementary rank: 6 in Perris
Citrus Hill High rank: 7 in Perris
Columbia Elementary rank: 3 in Perris
El Potrero Elementary rank: none in Moreno Valley
El Potrero Pre-School rank: none in Moreno Valley
Glen View Elementary rank: none in Perris
Lakeside Middle rank: 4 in Perris
Lasselle Elementary rank: 6 in Moreno Valley
Manuel L. Real Elementary rank: 2 in Perris
March Middle rank: 4 in Moreno Valley
Mary McLeod Bethune Elementary rank: 4 in Moreno Valley
May Ranch Elementary rank: 6 in Perris
Mead Valley Elementary rank: 4 in Perris
Orange Vista High rank: none in Perris
Rainbow Ridge Elementary rank: 4 in Moreno Valley
Rancho Verde High rank: 6 in Moreno Valley
Red Maple Elementary rank: none in Moreno Valley
Sierra Vista Elementary rank: 5 in Perris
Southwest Elementary rank: none in Perris
Tomas Rivera Middle rank: 4 in Perris
Triple Crown Elementary rank: 4 in Perris
Val Verde Academy rank: 9 in Moreno Valley
Val Verde Adult High rank: none in Perris
Val Verde Elementary rank: 3 in Perris
Val Verde High rank: 2 in Perris
Val Verde Student Success Academy rank: none in Moreno Valley
Via High rank: none in Moreno Valley
Victoriano Elementary rank: 7 in Moreno Valley
Vista Verde Middle rank: 5 in Moreno Valley
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results