Nuview Bridge Early College High
30401 Reservoir Avenue
Nuevo, CA 92567
- Compare with other schools in Nuevo
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Nuview Union
- Website: www.nuview.k12.ca.us
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||523|
|Average Math Score||508|
|Percent Tested||150% (192 out of 128 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||74.52%|
|Two or More Races||0.8%|
Excel Prep Charter - IE rank: 1 in Moreno Valley
Golden State Valley Academy rank: none in Pomona
Mosaica Online Academy of Southern California rank: none in Temecula
Mountain Shadows Middle rank: 4 in Nuevo
Nuview Bridge Early College High rank: 9 in Nuevo
Nuview Elementary rank: 3 in Nuevo
Pivot Charter School Riverside County rank: 7 in Nuevo
Valley View Elementary rank: 6 in Nuevo
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results