2301 Alhambra Street
Norco, CA 92860
- Compare with other schools in Norco
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Corona-Norco Unified
- Website: www.cnusd.k12.ca.us/hies
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||36.22%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.72%|
|Two or More Races||0.54%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 89% (59)
- Conditional admission: 3% (2) 6
- Medical exemptions: 3% (2)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 5% (3)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 5% (3)
Highland Elementary rank: 8 in Norco
Eleanor Roosevelt High rank: 8 in Eastvale
River Heights Intermediate rank: 7 in Eastvale
Eastvale Elementary rank: 9 in Eastvale
Sierra Vista Elementary rank: 5 in Norco
Clara Barton Elementary rank: 9 in Eastvale
John F. Kennedy High rank: 10 in Norco
Ronald Reagan Elementary rank: 8 in Eastvale
Dr. Augustine Ramirez Intermediate rank: 8 in Eastvale
Norco Intermediate rank: 7 in Norco
Norco High rank: 7 in Norco
Rosa Parks Elementary rank: 8 in Corona
Riverview Elementary rank: 6 in Norco
Norco Vista High rank: none in Norco
Harada Elementary rank: 8 in Eastvale
Louis VanderMolen Fundamental Elementary rank: 7 in Jurupa Valley
Norco Elementary rank: 8 in Norco
Auburndale Intermediate rank: 3 in Corona
Victress Bower School for Exceptional Students rank: none in Norco
George Washington Elementary rank: 6 in Norco
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results