1150 West Tenth Street
Corona, CA 92882
- Compare with other schools in Corona
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Corona-Norco Unified
- Website: www.cnusd.k12.ca.us/cohs
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||519|
|Average Math Score||517|
|Percent Tested||55.4% (372 out of 671 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||71.92%|
|Two or More Races||0.34%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.23%|
Corona High rank: 8 in Corona
Corona Vista High rank: none in Corona
Jefferson Elementary rank: 5 in Corona
Corona-Norco Adult rank: none in Corona
Orange Grove High rank: 1 in Corona
Letha Raney Intermediate rank: 7 in Corona
Coronita Elementary rank: 6 in Corona
Vicentia Elementary rank: 7 in Corona
Corona Fundamental Intermediate rank: 7 in Corona
Cesar Chavez Academy rank: 7 in Corona
Benjamin Franklin Elementary rank: 9 in Corona
Garretson Elementary rank: 6 in Corona
John Adams Elementary rank: 7 in Corona
Lincoln Alternative Elementary rank: 9 in Corona
Foothill Elementary rank: 7 in Corona
Corona-Norco Alternative rank: 4 in Corona
Lee V. Pollard High rank: 3 in Corona
George Washington Elementary rank: 6 in Norco
Auburndale Intermediate rank: 3 in Corona
Victress Bower School for Exceptional Students rank: none in Norco
Parkridge Elementary rank: 3 in Corona
Dwight D. Eisenhower Elementary rank: 9 in Corona
John Stallings Elementary rank: 5 in Corona
Citrus Hills Intermediate rank: 8 in Corona
Centennial High rank: 8 in Corona
Centennial Vista High rank: none in Corona
Prado View Elementary rank: 8 in Corona
Susan B. Anthony Elementary rank: 9 in Corona
Corona Ranch Elementary rank: 8 in Corona
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results