C. Roy Carmichael Elementary
895 West Street
Portola, CA 96122
- Compare with other schools in Portola
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Plumas Unified
- Website: www.pcoe.k12.ca.us
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||27.46%|
|Two or More Races||3.76%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.87%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 85% (47)
- Conditional admission: 13% (7) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Continuation Almanor High rank: none in Chester
Jim Beckwourth High (Continuation) rank: none in Portola
C. Roy Carmichael Elementary rank: 4 in Portola
Chester Elementary rank: 7 in Chester
Chester Junior/Senior High rank: 6 in Chester
Cont. Indian Valley High rank: none in Greenville
Cont. Sierra High rank: none in Quincy
Feather River Middle rank: none in Portola
Greenville Junior/Senior High rank: 5 in Greenville
Indian Jim Elementary rank: none in
Indian Valley Elementary rank: 4 in Greenville
Laport Elementary rank: none in La Port
Meadow Valley Elementary rank: none in Meadow Valley
MH Quincy Special Day School rank: none in Quincy
Pioneer Elementary rank: none in Quincy
Plumas Alternative Education rank: none in Quincy
Plumas Charter rank: 7 in Quincy
Plumas Community Day rank: none in Quincy
Plumas Unified Adult Education rank: none in Quincy
Portola Elementary rank: none in
Portola Junior/Senior High rank: 7 in Portola
Quincy Elementary rank: 6 in Quincy
Quincy Junior/Senior High rank: 8 in Quincy
Taylorsville Elementary rank: none in Taylorsville
Wolf Creek Middle rank: none in Greenville
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results