25661 Paseo de Valencia
Laguna Hills, CA 92653
- Compare with other schools in Laguna Hills
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Saddleback Valley Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||17.21%|
|Two or More Races||10.98%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 81% (51)
- Conditional admission: 6% (4) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 13% (8)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 2% (1)
Adult Education rank: none in Mission Viejo
Aliso Viejo Middle rank: 10 in Aliso Viejo
Bathgate Elementary rank: 9 in Mission Viejo
Carl Hankey Elementary rank: 8 in Mission Viejo
Carl Hankey Middle rank: 9 in Mission Viejo
Castille Elementary rank: 9 in Mission Viejo
Cordillera Elementary rank: 8 in Mission Viejo
De Portola Elementary rank: 10 in Mission Viejo
Del Cerro Elementary rank: 8 in Mission Viejo
Esperanza rank: none in Mission Viejo
Glen Yermo Elementary rank: 6 in Mission Viejo
Journey rank: 7 in Aliso Viejo
La Paz Intermediate rank: 9 in Mission Viejo
La Tierra Early Childhood Center rank: none in Mission Viejo
Laguna Hills High rank: 9 in Laguna Hills
Laguna Niguel Elementary rank: 9 in Laguna Niguel
Linda Vista Elementary rank: 4 in Mission Viejo
Lomarena Elementary rank: 8 in Laguna Hills
Los Alisos Intermediate rank: 8 in Mission Viejo
Marian Bergeson Elementary rank: 9 in Laguna Niguel
Alternative Mira Monte High rank: 7 in Mission Viejo
Mission Viejo High rank: 8 in Mission Viejo
Montevideo Elementary rank: 8 in Mission Viejo
Newhart Middle rank: 9 in Mission Viejo
Olivewood Elementary rank: 5 in Lake Forest
Ralph A. Gates Elementary rank: 7 in Lake Forest
Silverado High rank: 3 in Mission Viejo
Viejo Elementary rank: 4 in Mission Viejo
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results