13451 Taft Avenue
Garden Grove, CA 92843
- Compare with other schools in Garden Grove
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Garden Grove Unified
- Website: www.ggusd.us/mitchell
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||52.78%|
|Two or More Races||0.22%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 96% (78)
- Conditional admission: 4% (3) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
A. J. Cook Elementary rank: 10 in Garden Grove
Adult Education rank: none in Garden Grove
Agnes Ware Stanley Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Bolsa Grande High rank: 9 in Garden Grove
Brookhurst Elementary rank: 5 in Garden Grove
C. C. Violette Elementary rank: 2 in Garden Grove
Clinton Elementary rank: 3 in Garden Grove
Donald S. Jordan Intermediate rank: 8 in Garden Grove
Dr. Walter C. Ralston Intermediate rank: 8 in Garden Grove
Ethel M. Evans Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Excelsior Elementary rank: 9 in Garden Grove
Faylane Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Garden Grove High rank: 8 in Garden Grove
Genevieve M. Crosby Elementary rank: 4 in Garden Grove
James Irvine Intermediate rank: 8 in Garden Grove
Jordan Secondary Learning Center rank: none in Garden Grove
Lincoln High Continuation rank: none in Garden Grove
Linton T. Simmons Elementary rank: 4 in Garden Grove
Mark Twain Special Center rank: none in Garden Grove
Merton E. Hill Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Morningside Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Ocia A. Peters Elementary rank: 8 in Garden Grove
Post Elementary rank: 9 in Westminster
R. F. Hazard Elementary rank: 7 in Santa Ana
Rosita Elementary rank: 6 in Santa Ana
Santiago High rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Sunnyside Elementary rank: 9 in Garden Grove
Woodbury Elementary rank: 6 in Garden Grove
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results