426 South Andres Place
Santa Ana, CA 92704
- Compare with other schools in Santa Ana
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Garden Grove Unified
- Website: www.ggusd.us/heritage
- Grades: P-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||84.97%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 100% (79)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Abraham Lincoln Elementary rank: 2 in Santa Ana
Andrew Jackson Elementary rank: 3 in Santa Ana
Edward Russell Elementary rank: 2 in Santa Ana
Excelsior Elementary rank: 9 in Garden Grove
Genevieve M. Crosby Elementary rank: 4 in Garden Grove
Hector G. Godinez rank: 7 in Santa Ana
James Irvine Intermediate rank: 8 in Garden Grove
James Monroe Elementary rank: none in Fountain Valley
John Murdy Elementary rank: 9 in Garden Grove
La Quinta High rank: 10 in Westminster
Leo Carrillo Elementary rank: 5 in Westminster
Los Amigos High rank: 7 in Fountain Valley
Mamie L. Northcutt Elementary rank: 5 in Fountain Valley
Merton E. Hill Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Mitchell Child Development rank: none in Santa Ana
Morningside Elementary rank: 7 in Garden Grove
Newhope Elementary rank: 5 in Santa Ana
Post Elementary rank: 9 in Westminster
R. F. Hazard Elementary rank: 7 in Santa Ana
REACH Academy rank: 1 in Santa Ana
Rosita Elementary rank: 6 in Santa Ana
Sarah McGarvin Intermediate rank: 10 in Westminster
Spurgeon Intermediate rank: 1 in Santa Ana
Stephen R. Fitz Intermediate rank: 5 in Santa Ana
Susan B. Anthony Elementary rank: 7 in Westminster
Thomas Paine Elementary rank: 9 in Garden Grove
Vista Heritage Charter Middle rank: 3 in Santa Ana
Woodbury Elementary rank: 6 in Garden Grove
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results