2200 East Wagner Avenue
Anaheim, CA 92806
- Compare with other schools in Anaheim
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- District: Anaheim Union High
- Website: www.auhsd.us/katella
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||489|
|Average Math Score||488|
|Percent Tested||58.1% (311 out of 535 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||88.5%|
|Two or More Races||0.56%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.22%|
Abraham Lincoln Elementary rank: 1 in Anaheim
Anaheim High rank: 5 in Anaheim
Ball Junior High rank: 2 in Anaheim
Benito Juarez Elementary rank: 5 in Anaheim
Benjamin Franklin Elementary rank: 4 in Anaheim
Betsy Ross Elementary rank: 2 in Anaheim
Fletcher Elementary rank: 4 in Orange
GOALS Academy rank: 4 in Anaheim
Horace Mann Elementary rank: 1 in Anaheim
James M. Guinn Elementary rank: 2 in Anaheim
Melrose Elementary rank: 6 in Placentia
Olive Elementary rank: 5 in Orange
Olive Street Elementary rank: 2 in Anaheim
Orange Grove Elementary rank: 2 in Anaheim
Paul Revere Elementary rank: 2 in Anaheim
Ponderosa Elementary rank: 2 in Anaheim
Portola Middle rank: 3 in Orange
Richland Continuation High rank: 2 in Orange
Rio Vista Elementary rank: 5 in Anaheim
South Junior High rank: 2 in Anaheim
Sunkist Elementary rank: 2 in Anaheim
Sycamore Elementary rank: 3 in Orange
Sycamore Junior High rank: 2 in Anaheim
Taft Elementary rank: 4 in Orange
Theodore Roosevelt Elementary rank: 3 in Anaheim
Thomas Edison Elementary rank: 2 in Anaheim
Thomas Jefferson Elementary rank: 3 in Anaheim
Valadez Middle School Academy rank: 6 in Placentia
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results