La Vida Charter
16201 North Highway 101
Willits, CA 95490
- Compare with other schools in Willits
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary School (Charter, direct funded)
- District: Willits Unified
- Website: www.lavidaschool.org
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 0%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: K-12
- K-3 Class Size: 4
- Grades 4-6 Class Size: 2
- Core Academic Courses: 2
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 1%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 1%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 53%
- Special education within past two years: 17%
- Overall Average Education4: 3.06
- Testing Issues (flags):
The school's proportion of students excused at parent request compared to its Standardized Testing and Reporting (STAR) program enrollment on the first day of testing is equal to or greater than 10 percent.
When a school's proportion of parental waivers is equal to or greater than 10 but less than 20 percent, the California Department of Education conducts standard statistical tests to check whether the pupils tested at the school were representative of the entire school's population.
This school failed the statistical test or its proportion of parental waivers in 2013 was 20 percent or greater, therefore, the school does not have a valid Academic Performance Index (API) for 2013.
|Not a High School
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)