Glacier High School Charter
41267 Highway 41
Oakhurst, CA 93644
- Compare with other schools in Oakhurst
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Yosemite Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||*|
|Average Math Score||*|
|Percent Tested||27.3% (9 out of 33 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||32.14%|
|Two or More Races||4.46%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.79%|
Ahwahnee High rank: none in Oakhurst
Campbell High Community Day rank: none in Oakhurst
Coarsegold Elementary rank: 5 in Coarsegold
Evergreen High rank: 4 in Oakhurst
Alternative Foothill High rank: none in Coarsegold
Glacier High School Charter rank: 8 in Oakhurst
Meadowbrook Community Day rank: none in Coarsegold
Alternative Mountain Home Charter rank: 7 in Oakhurst
Continuation Mountain View High rank: none in Oakhurst
Raymond Granite High rank: none in Raymond
Rivergold Elementary rank: 7 in Coarsegold
Yosemite Community Education Center/Adult rank: none in Oakhurst
Yosemite Falls Education Center rank: none in Oakhurst
Yosemite High rank: 8 in Oakhurst
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results