Lifeline Education Charter
225 South Santa Fe Ave.
Compton, CA 90221
- Compare with other schools in Compton
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School (Charter, direct funded)
- District: SBE - Lifeline Education Chart
- Website: www.lifelinecharter.com
- Ranking compared to similar schools: 4
- Achieved API growth target: Yes
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 93%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 7%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 6-12
- Core Academic Courses: 43
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 27%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 2%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 90%
- Special education within past two years: 5%
- Overall Average Education4: 1.65
(based on the 79% who responded)
|Not a High School
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 90221:
Lifeline Education Charter rank: 2 in Compton
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)