Woodlawn Avenue Elementary
6314 Woodlawn Avenue
Bell, CA 90201
- Compare with other schools in Bell
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||95.1%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 82% (127)
- Conditional admission: 18% (28) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Aspire Antonio Maria Lugo Academy rank: 7 in Huntington Park
Bell Gardens Adult rank: none in Bell Gardens
Bell Gardens Elementary rank: 2 in Bell Gardens
Bell Gardens High rank: 5 in Bell Gardens
Bell Gardens Intermediate rank: 3 in Bell Gardens
Bell Senior High rank: 6 in Bell
Cesar E. Chavez Elementary rank: 3 in Bell Gardens
Chester W. Nimitz Middle rank: 3 in Huntington Park
Clemente Charter rank: 1 in Maywood
Corona Avenue Elementary rank: 4 in Bell
Elizabeth Learning Center rank: 3 in Cudahy
Ellen Ochoa Learning Center rank: 2 in Cudahy
Fishburn Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Maywood
Garfield Elementary rank: 1 in Bell Gardens
Heliotrope Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Maywood
Huntington Park Elementary rank: 2 in Huntington Park
Jaime Escalante Elementary rank: 2 in Cudahy
Loma Vista Elementary rank: 3 in Maywood
Lucille Roybal-Allard Elementary rank: 4 in Huntington Park
Magnolia Science Academy Bell rank: 5 in Bell
Martha Escutia Primary Center rank: none in Bell
Maywood Academy High rank: 6 in Maywood
Maywood Elementary rank: 6 in Maywood
Nueva Vista Elementary rank: 5 in Bell
Orchard Academies 2B rank: 3 in Bell
Orchard Academies 2C rank: 3 in Bell
Park Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Cudahy
Teresa Hughes Elementary rank: 3 in Cudahy
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results