Noble Avenue Elementary
8329 Noble Avenue
North Hills, CA 91343
- Compare with other schools in North Hills
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||90.01%|
|Two or More Races||0.56%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 96% (152)
- Conditional admission: 4% (7) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Albert Einstein Continuation rank: 2 in North Hills
Alta California Elementary rank: 1 in Panorama City
Burton Street Elementary rank: 3 in Panorama City
Cal Burke High rank: 2 in Panorama City
Carlos Santana Arts Academy rank: 1 in North Hills
Chase Street Elementary rank: 2 in Panorama City
Cohasset Street Elementary rank: 3 in Van Nuys
Francisco Sepulveda Middle rank: 1 in North Hills
Girls Athletic Leadership School Los Angeles rank: none in Los Angeles
Gledhill Street Elementary rank: 4 in North Hills
Hazeltine Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Van Nuys
James Monroe High rank: 5 in North Hills
Langdon Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in North Hills
Lassen Elementary rank: 6 in North Hills
Liggett Street Elementary rank: 3 in Panorama City
Michelle Obama Elementary rank: 2 in Panorama City
Panorama City Elementary rank: 1 in Panorama City
Panorama High rank: 5 in Panorama City
Plummer Elementary rank: 2 in North Hills
Primary Academy for Success rank: none in Panorama City
Ranchito Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Panorama City
Robert Fulton College Preparatory rank: 3 in Van Nuys
Rosa Parks Learning Center rank: 2 in North Hills
Valerio Street Elementary rank: 4 in Van Nuys
Valley Charter Middle rank: 4 in Van Nuys
Valor Academy High rank: 7 in Panorama City
Valor Academy Middle rank: 7 in North Hills
Vista Middle rank: 1 in Panorama City
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results