Garden Grove Elementary
18141 Valerio Street
Reseda, CA 91335
- Compare with other schools in Reseda
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||83.61%|
|Two or More Races||1.69%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 100% (91)
- Conditional admission: 0% (0) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Anatola Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Van Nuys
Bertrand Avenue Elementary rank: 5 in Reseda
Blythe Street Elementary rank: 1 in Reseda
Cantara Street Elementary rank: 5 in Reseda
Daniel Pearl Journalism & Communications Magnet rank: 8 in Van Nuys
Diane S. Leichman Special Education Center rank: none in Reseda
Gault Street Elementary rank: 2 in Van Nuys
Grover Cleveland Charter High rank: 8 in Reseda
Independence Continuation rank: 2 in Van Nuys
Joaquin Miller Career and Transition Center rank: none in Reseda
John R. Wooden High rank: 2 in Reseda
Lemay Street Elementary rank: 7 in Van Nuys
Lorne Street Elementary rank: 7 in Northridge
Magnolia Science Academy rank: 8 in Reseda
Magnolia Science Academy 2 rank: 5 in Van Nuys
Magnolia Science Academy 7 rank: 7 in Northridge
Newcastle Elementary rank: 6 in Reseda
Northridge Middle rank: 2 in Northridge
Reseda Community Adult rank: none in Reseda
Reseda Elementary rank: 5 in Reseda
Reseda Senior High rank: 7 in Reseda
Sherman Oaks Center for Enriched Studies rank: 10 in Reseda
Shirley Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Reseda
Stagg Street Elementary rank: 7 in Van Nuys
Sven Lokrantz Special Education Center rank: none in Reseda
Valley Alternative Magnet rank: 9 in Van Nuys
William Mulholland Middle rank: 3 in Van Nuys
Zane Grey Continuation rank: none in Reseda
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results