Grover Cleveland Charter High
8140 Vanalden Avenue
Reseda, CA 91335
- Compare with other schools in Reseda
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||563|
|Average Math Score||543|
|Percent Tested||92.1% (591 out of 642 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||58.88%|
|Two or More Races||1.25%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.34%|
Anatola Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Van Nuys
Bertrand Avenue Elementary rank: 5 in Reseda
Blythe Street Elementary rank: 1 in Reseda
Calahan Community Charter rank: 7 in Northridge
Cantara Street Elementary rank: 5 in Reseda
Diane S. Leichman Special Education Center rank: none in Reseda
Fullbright Avenue Elementary rank: 5 in Canoga Park
Garden Grove Elementary rank: 5 in Reseda
Ivy Bound Academy Math, Science, and Technology Charter Middle 2 rank: 6 in Northridge
James Jordan Middle rank: 5 in Winnetka
Joaquin Miller Career and Transition Center rank: none in Reseda
John A. Sutter Middle rank: 2 in Canoga Park
John R. Wooden High rank: 2 in Reseda
Limerick Avenue Elementary rank: 4 in Canoga Park
Lorne Street Elementary rank: 7 in Northridge
Magnolia Science Academy rank: 8 in Reseda
Magnolia Science Academy 7 rank: 7 in Northridge
Melvin Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Reseda
Napa Street Elementary rank: 2 in Northridge
Northridge Middle rank: 2 in Northridge
Reseda Elementary rank: 5 in Reseda
Reseda Senior High rank: 7 in Reseda
Shirley Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Reseda
Stanley Mosk Elementary rank: 4 in Winnetka
Sunny Brae Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Winnetka
Sven Lokrantz Special Education Center rank: none in Reseda
Topeka Charter School For Advanced Studies rank: 9 in Northridge
Winnetka Avenue Elementary rank: 6 in Canoga Park
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results