PUC Lakeview Charter Academy
11465 Kagel Canyon Street
Lakeview Terrace, CA 91342
- Compare with other schools in Lakeview Terrace
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Intermediate/Middle Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Los Angeles Unified
- Grades: 6-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||94.19%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.29%|
|Two or More Races||0.29%|
PUC Lakeview Charter Academy rank: 4 in Lakeview Terrace
PUC Community Charter Early College High rank: none in Lakeview Terrace
PUC Community Charter Middle and PUC Community Charter Early College High rank: 8 in Lakeview Terrace
Phoenix Academy Residential Education Center rank: 1 in Lakeview Terrace
Fenton Avenue Charter rank: 4 in Lake View Terrace
Brainard Elementary rank: 7 in Lake View Terrace
Fenton Primary Center rank: none in Pacoima
Sara Coughlin Elementary rank: 2 in Pacoima
Discovery Charter Preparatory School #2 rank: 5 in Pacoima
Hillery T. Broadous Elementary rank: 3 in Pacoima
Charles Maclay Middle rank: 1 in Pacoima
Bert Corona Charter High rank: none in Pacoima
Pacoima Charter Elementary rank: 4 in Pacoima
Stonehurst Avenue Elementary rank: 7 in Sun Valley
Cesar E. Chavez Learning Academy - Arts/Theatre/Entertain Mag rank: 4 in San Fernando
Cesar E. Chavez Learning Academies-Social Justice Humanitas Academy rank: 7 in San Fernando
ASE Cesar E. Chavez Learning Academies-Academy of Scientific Exploration rank: 7 in San Fernando
Cesar E. Chavez Learning Academies-Teacher Preparation Academy rank: 4 in San Fernando
Vaughn Next Century Learning Center rank: 8 in San Fernando
Vista del Valle Dual Language Academy rank: 4 in San Fernando
PUC Lakeview Charter High rank: 6 in Sylmar
PUC Inspire Charter Academy rank: 1 in San Fernando
Harding Street Elementary rank: 6 in Sylmar
Haddon Avenue Elementary rank: 2 in Pacoima
Pacoima Skills Center rank: none in Pacoima
Telfair Avenue Elementary rank: 1 in Pacoima
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results