1024 West Workman Ave.
West Covina, CA 91790
- Compare with other schools in West Covina
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary School
- District: Covina-Valley Unified
- Website: www.cvusd.k12.ca.us
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: P
- GATE students: %
- English learners: %
- Reclassified as English proficient: %
- Migrant education program participants: %
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: %
- Special education within past two years: %
(based on the % who responded)
Testing Issues (flags):
In 2013, this school had fewer than 11 valid 2013 STAR test scores. No reliable API can be calculated with so few scores.
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 91790:
Barranca Elementary rank: 7 in Covina
Ben Lomond Elementary rank: 6 in Covina
Children's Center rank: in West Covina
Covina High rank: 6 in Covina
Cypress Elementary rank: 4 in Covina
Continuation Fairvalley High rank: A in Covina
Grovecenter Elementary rank: 8 in West Covina
Lark Ellen Elementary rank: 5 in Covina
Las Palmas Middle rank: 6 in Covina
Manzanita Elementary rank: 2 in Covina
Merwin Elementary rank: 7 in Covina
Mesa Elementary rank: 8 in West Covina
Northview High rank: 6 in Covina
Rowland Avenue Elementary rank: 8 in West Covina
Sierra Vista Middle rank: 6 in Covina
South Hills High rank: 7 in West Covina
Traweek Middle rank: 7 in West Covina
Workman Avenue Elementary rank: 7 in West Covina
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)
- "Conditional admission" is admission based upon either documentation of having received some but not all required immunizations and of not being due for any vaccine dose at the time of entry or upon documentation of a temporary medical exemption to immunization in accordance with Section 6050. Continued attendance after conditional admission is contingent upon receipt of the remaining required immunizations in accordance with Sections 6020 and 6035.