Scott, Joseph Camp
28700 Bouquet Canyon Rd.
Saugus, CA 91390
- Compare with other schools in Saugus
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School
- District: Los Angeles County Office of E
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 7-12
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 27%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 15%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 88%
- Special education within past two years: 15%
(based on the 0% who responded)
|Not a High School
Testing Issues (flags):
School has California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) results but no valid STAR results. No reliable API can be calculated.
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 91390:
Scott, Joseph Camp rank: in Saugus
Scudder, Kenyon Camp rank: in Saugus
Plum Canyon Elementary rank: 8 in Saugus
Rosedell Elementary rank: 7 in Saugus
Skyblue Mesa Elementary rank: 6 in Canyon Country
Saugus High rank: 8 in Saugus
Canyon High rank: 7 in Canyon Country
Rio Vista Elementary rank: 6 in Canyon Country
Mountainview Elementary rank: 9 in Saugus
James Foster Elementary rank: 8 in Saugus
Cedarcreek Elementary rank: 5 in Canyon Country
Highlands Elementary rank: 5 in Saugus
Mission View Public rank: A in Santa Clarita
Leona H. Cox Community Elementary rank: 6 in Canyon Country
Sierra Vista Junior High rank: 8 in Canyon Country
Santa Clarita Elementary rank: 7 in Saugus
Canyon Springs Community Elementary rank: 6 in Canyon Country
Rio Norte Junior High rank: 9 in Santa Clarita
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)
- "Conditional admission" is admission based upon either documentation of having received some but not all required immunizations and of not being due for any vaccine dose at the time of entry or upon documentation of a temporary medical exemption to immunization in accordance with Section 6050. Continued attendance after conditional admission is contingent upon receipt of the remaining required immunizations in accordance with Sections 6020 and 6035.