Rockey, Glenn Camp
1900 North Sycamore Canyon Rd.
San Dimas, CA 91773
- Compare with other schools in San Dimas
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School
- District: Los Angeles County Office of E
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 7-12
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 23%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 10%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 92%
- Special education within past two years: 33%
Parent's Education:Overall Average Education4: 2.00
(based on the 3% who responded)
|Not a High School
|Two or More||3%|
Testing Issues (flags):
In 2013, this school had fewer than 11 valid 2013 STAR test scores. No reliable API can be calculated with so few scores.
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 91773:
Rockey, Glenn Camp rank: in San Dimas
Oak Mesa Elementary rank: 10 in La Verne
Allen Avenue Elementary rank: 9 in San Dimas
Ramona Middle rank: 9 in San Dimas
Continuation Chaparral High rank: A in San Dimas
Alternative Vista rank: 1 in San Dimas
Sutherland Elementary rank: 9 in Glendora
La Verne Heights Elementary rank: 8 in La Verne
Washington Elementary rank: 8 in Glendora
Fred Ekstrand Elementary rank: 8 in San Dimas
Arma J. Shull Elementary rank: 10 in San Dimas
Glendora High rank: 9 in Glendora
Grace Miller Elementary rank: 9 in La Verne
Gladstone Elementary rank: 9 in San Dimas
Bonita High rank: 9 in La Verne
J. Marion Roynon Elementary rank: 8 in La Verne
Sellers Elementary rank: 9 in Glendora
Willow Elementary rank: 9 in Glendora
San Dimas High rank: 9 in San Dimas
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)
- "Conditional admission" is admission based upon either documentation of having received some but not all required immunizations and of not being due for any vaccine dose at the time of entry or upon documentation of a temporary medical exemption to immunization in accordance with Section 6050. Continued attendance after conditional admission is contingent upon receipt of the remaining required immunizations in accordance with Sections 6020 and 6035.