Sam Webb Continuation
522 West Eighth St.
Holtville, CA 92250
- Compare with other schools in Holtville
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School
- District: Holtville Unified
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 0%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: 9-12
- Core Academic Courses: 1
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 55%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 18%
- Migrant education program participants: 9%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 100%
- Special education within past two years: 0%
- Overall Average Education4: 1.91
- Testing Issues (flags):
In 2013, this school had fewer than 11 valid 2013 STAR test scores. No reliable API can be calculated with so few scores.
(based on the 100% who responded)
|Not a High School
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 92250:
Emmett S. Finley Elementary rank: 4 in Holtville
Freedom Academy of Imperial Valley rank: 3 in Holtville
Holtville High rank: 5 in Holtville
Holtville Junior High rank: 4 in Holtville
Pine Elementary rank: 3 in Holtville
Sam Webb Continuation rank: in Holtville
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)