Continuation Rio Del Rey High
Tranquillity, CA 93668
- Compare with other schools in Tranquillity
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Continuation High Schools
- District: Golden Plains Unified
- Website: www.gpusd.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||100%|
Cantua Elementary rank: 4 in Cantua Creek
Golden Plains Adult rank: none in Tranquillity
Golden Plains Community Day rank: none in San Joaquin
Golden Plains Community Day II rank: none in Cantua Creek
Helm Elementary rank: 4 in Helm
Howard C. Wood High rank: none in Rancho Cordova
Indend St. El Portal High YR rank: none in Tranquillity
Rio de Plata Continuation High rank: none in Mendota
Continuation Rio Del Rey High rank: none in Tranquillity
San Joaquin Elementary rank: 1 in San Joaquin
Three Rocks Center Westside Adult rank: none in Three Rocks
Tranquillity Elementary rank: 1 in Tranquillity
Tranquillity High rank: 4 in Tranquillity
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results