2307 East Dakota Avenue
Fresno, CA 93726
- Compare with other schools in Fresno
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Fresno Unified
- Grades: 2-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||49.18%|
|Two or More Races||3.68%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.09%|
Birney Elementary rank: 3 in Fresno
Carter G. Woodson Public Charter rank: 2 in Fresno
Centennial Elementary rank: 2 in Fresno
Crescent View South Charter rank: 2 in Fresno
Crescent View West Charter rank: 2 in Fresno
Del Mar Elementary rank: 2 in Fresno
Design Science Early College High rank: 10 in Fresno
Dewolf Continuation High rank: none in Fresno
Erma Duncan Polytechnical High rank: 6 in Fresno
Fort Miller Middle rank: 1 in Fresno
Fresno City and Fresno State Preschools rank: none in Fresno
Fresno High rank: 4 in Fresno
Fulton Special Education rank: none in Fresno
Hamilton Elementary rank: 2 in Fresno
Heaton Elementary rank: 1 in Fresno
Holland Elementary rank: 2 in Fresno
Mayfair Elementary rank: 2 in Fresno
McLane High rank: 4 in Fresno
Morris E. Dailey Charter Elementary rank: 10 in Fresno
New Spirit Charter Academy rank: none in Fresno
Phillip J Patino School of Entrepreneurship rank: none in Fresno
Phoenix Elementary rank: 1 in Fresno
Powers-Ginsburg Elementary rank: 4 in Fresno
Pyle Elementary rank: 1 in Fresno
Thomas Elementary rank: 2 in Fresno
Tioga Middle rank: 2 in Fresno
Wishon Elementary rank: 4 in Fresno
Wolters Elementary rank: 2 in Fresno
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results