1780 West Sierra Avenue
Fresno, CA 93711
- Compare with other schools in Fresno
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Fresno Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||51.83%|
|Two or More Races||1.96%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.24%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 96% (49)
- Conditional admission: 4% (2) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Starr Elementary rank: 6 in Fresno
Florence E. Rata rank: none in Fresno
Tenaya Middle rank: 4 in Fresno
Malloch Elementary rank: 6 in Fresno
Nelson Elementary rank: 7 in Pinedale
Kratt Elementary rank: 5 in Fresno
Gibson Elementary rank: 6 in Fresno
Bullard High rank: 6 in Fresno
Baird Middle rank: 8 in Fresno
Bullard Talent Project rank: 7 in Fresno
Forkner Elementary rank: 8 in Fresno
Pinedale Elementary rank: 5 in Pinedale
Valley Preparatory Academy Charter rank: 5 in Fresno
Figarden Elementary rank: 3 in Fresno
Wawona Middle rank: 1 in Fresno
Slater Elementary rank: 1 in Fresno
Powers-Ginsburg Elementary rank: 4 in Fresno
Wilson Elementary rank: 1 in Fresno
McCardle Elementary rank: 5 in Fresno
Lawless Elementary rank: 2 in Fresno
Robinson Elementary rank: 4 in Fresno
Cooper Middle rank: 4 in Fresno
Deborah A. Williams Elementary rank: 1 in Fresno
Ahwahnee Middle rank: 2 in Fresno
Herbert Hoover High rank: 5 in Fresno
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results