Crescent View West Charter
1901 East Shields Avenue, Suite 130
Fresno, CA 93726
- Compare with other schools in Fresno
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: K-12 Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Fresno County Office of Education
- Website: www.cvwest.org
- Grades: K-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||*|
|Average Math Score||*|
|Percent Tested||1.6% (3 out of 189 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||74.43%|
|Two or More Races||2.37%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||1.94%|
Dc,MH Beth Ramacher Development Center rank: none in Fresno
Big Picture Educational Academy rank: 2 in Fresno
Crescent View West Charter rank: 2 in Fresno
Day Care High rank: none in Fresno
Edison-Bethune Charter Academy rank: 4 in Fresno
TMR Florence E. Rata rank: none in Fresno
Fresno COE District-Wide Preschool rank: none in Fresno
Fresno County Court rank: 1 in Fresno
Fresno County Special Education Local Plan rank: 1 in Fresno
Hume Lake Charter rank: none in Hume
TMR Irwin O. Addicott rank: none in Fresno
John M. Ashjian Educational Center (Court S) rank: none in Fresno
Juvenile Hall rank: none in Fresno
Kermit Koontz Education Complex rank: 1 in Fresno
Konkel School rank: none in Fresno
Monte Vista TMR rank: none in Reedley
New Spirit Charter Academy rank: none in Fresno
Otp Cook-Hamilton rank: none in Fresno
Outdoor Education School rank: none in Fresno
Reed Clegg Adult and Preschool rank: none in Fresno
Regional Learning Center rank: none in Sonora
Selma Learning Academy rank: none in Selma
TMR Eric White School rank: none in Selma
Violet Heintz Education Academy rank: 2 in Fresno
Wakefield rank: none in Fresno
West Valley TMR rank: none in Kerman
Westview Hospital rank: none in Fresno
Worsley rank: none in Fresno
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results