299 Fair Ln.
Placerville, CA 95667
- Compare with other schools in Placerville
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High School
- District: El Dorado County Office of Edu
- Website: www.edcoe.org
- Ranking compared to similar schools:
- Teachers with Full Credentials: 100%
- Teachers with Emergency Credentials: 0%
- School Schedule: Standard
- Grades: K-12
- Core Academic Courses: 7
- GATE students: 0%
- English learners: 0%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 0%
- Migrant education program participants: 0%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 100%
- Special education within past two years: 50%
- Overall Average Education4: 3.33
- Testing Issues (flags):
School has California High School Exit Exam (CAHSEE) results but no valid STAR results. No reliable API can be calculated.
(based on the 15% who responded)
|Not a High School
|Two or More||5%|
Median Home Price (Zindex) for zip code 95667:
Blue Ridge rank: in South Lake Tahoe
CAP Charter Alternative Program rank: 6 in El Dorado
Charter Community School Home Study Academy rank: A in Placerville
El Dorado COE Charter Community Day rank: in Placerville
Golden Ridge rank: in Placerville
Rite of Passage rank: A in Yerington
Special Education rank: C in Placerville
- The State Rank is determined by a school's API Score in comparison to all other schools in California. (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). An equal number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank comes from the 2013 California Academic Performance Index (API) Growth report.
- The API Score is a number between 200 and 1000 that reflects a school's performance on statewide student assessments administered in 2013.
- Alternative Schools receive APIs but do not receive ranks
- Parent Education is the average of all responses where "1" represents "Not a high school graduate" and "5" represents "Graduate school."
- More information: 2012-13 Academic Performance Index Reports Information Guide (PDF; 629KB; 65pp.)