Vista Grande Elementary
667 Diablo Road
Danville, CA 94526
- Compare with other schools in Danville
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Ramon Valley Unified
- Website: www.vges.srvusd.net
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||9.22%|
|Two or More Races||9.06%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 96% (102)
- Conditional admission: 1% (1) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 3% (3)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Vista Grande Elementary rank: 10 in Danville
Green Valley Elementary rank: 10 in Danville
Los Cerros Middle rank: 10 in Danville
Montair Elementary rank: 10 in Danville
INFANT Pre rank: none in Danville
San Ramon Valley High rank: 10 in Danville
Continuation Del Amigo High rank: 4 in Danville
John Baldwin Elementary rank: 10 in Danville
Monte Vista High rank: 10 in Danville
Charlotte Wood Middle rank: 10 in Danville
Greenbrook Elementary rank: 10 in Danville
Rancho Romero Elementary rank: 10 in Alamo
Stone Valley Middle rank: 10 in Alamo
Sycamore Valley Elementary rank: 10 in Danville
Central County Special Education Programs rank: none in Alamo
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results