4949 Cypress Avenue
Richmond, CA 94804
- Compare with other schools in Richmond
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: West Contra Costa Unified
- Grades: K-6
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||26.95%|
|Two or More Races||0.71%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.35%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 96% (71)
- Conditional admission: 4% (3) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Albany High rank: 10 in Albany
Albany Middle rank: 10 in Albany
Caliber: Beta Academy rank: 4 in Richmond
Cameron rank: none in El Cerrito
Coronado Elementary rank: 2 in Richmond
El Cerrito High rank: 5 in El Cerrito
Fairmont Elementary rank: 6 in El Cerrito
Fred T. Korematsu Middle rank: 6 in El Cerrito
Grant Elementary rank: 1 in Richmond
Greenwood Academy rank: 1 in Richmond
Harding Elementary rank: 6 in El Cerrito
John F. Kennedy High rank: 2 in Richmond
John Henry High rank: none in Richmond
Leadership Public Schools: Richmond rank: 8 in Richmond
Lovonya DeJean Middle rank: 1 in Richmond
Continuation MacGregor High rank: none in Albany
Madera Elementary rank: 9 in El Cerrito
Manzanita Middle rank: 3 in Richmond
Martin Luther King, Jr. Elementary rank: 1 in Richmond
Mira Vista Elementary rank: 5 in Richmond
Nystrom Elementary rank: 1 in Richmond
Richmond Charter Academy rank: 7 in Richmond
Richmond Charter Elementary-Benito Juarez rank: 4 in Richmond
Richmond College Preparatory rank: 6 in Richmond
Riverside Elementary rank: 4 in Richmond
Summit Public School K2 rank: 9 in El Cerrito
West Contra Costa Adult Education rank: none in Richmond
Wilson Elementary rank: 3 in Richmond
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results