700 West 18th Street
Antioch, CA 94509
- Compare with other schools in Antioch
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- Instruction Type: Partial Virtual - The school offers some, but not all, instruction through virtual instruction.
- District: Antioch Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||505|
|Average Math Score||475|
|Percent Tested||48.1% (165 out of 343 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||50.33%|
|Two or More Races||2.93%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.41%|
Antioch High rank: 5 in Antioch
Bridges rank: none in Antioch
Continuation Live Oak High rank: 2 in Antioch
Fremont Elementary rank: 1 in Antioch
Marsh Elementary rank: 1 in Antioch
Antioch Middle rank: 1 in Antioch
Antioch Charter Academy II rank: 6 in Antioch
Antioch Charter Academy rank: 6 in Antioch
Kimball Elementary rank: 3 in Antioch
Antioch Adult rank: none in Antioch
Alternative Prospects High rank: 7 in Antioch
Park Middle rank: 3 in Antioch
Belshaw Elementary rank: 3 in Antioch
Delta View Elementary rank: 6 in Pittsburg
Mission Elementary rank: 3 in Antioch
Bidwell Continuation High rank: 2 in Antioch
Sutter Elementary rank: 3 in Antioch
Turner Elementary rank: 1 in Antioch
East County Elementary rank: none in Antioch
John Muir Elementary rank: 4 in Antioch
Dallas Ranch Middle rank: 5 in Antioch
Jack London Elementary rank: 3 in Antioch
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results