15980 Marcella Street
San Leandro, CA 94578
- Compare with other schools in San Leandro
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: San Lorenzo Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||61.59%|
|Two or More Races||4.18%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.63%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 97% (104)
- Conditional admission: 2% (2) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 1% (1)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
Alameda County Juvenile Hall/Court rank: 1 in San Leandro
Arroyo High rank: 8 in San Lorenzo
Bohannon Middle rank: 4 in San Lorenzo
Castro Valley Elementary rank: 8 in Castro Valley
Castro Valley High rank: 9 in Castro Valley
Castro Valley Virtual Academy rank: none in Castro Valley
Chabot Elementary rank: 9 in Castro Valley
Cherryland Elementary rank: 2 in Hayward
Colonial Acres Elementary rank: 1 in Hayward
Corvallis Elementary rank: 3 in San Leandro
East Bay Arts High rank: 6 in Hayward
Edendale Middle rank: 1 in San Lorenzo
Grant Elementary rank: 6 in San Lorenzo
Hayward Adult rank: none in Hayward
Hesperian Elementary rank: 2 in San Lorenzo
Jefferson Elementary rank: 3 in San Leandro
Lorenzo Manor Elementary rank: 2 in Hayward
McKinley Elementary rank: 3 in San Leandro
Monroe Elementary rank: 5 in San Leandro
Redwood Continuation High rank: 3 in Castro Valley
Continuation Royal Sunset rank: 1 in Hayward
San Leandro Adult rank: none in San Leandro
San Leandro High rank: 6 in San Leandro
San Lorenzo High rank: 5 in San Lorenzo
San Lorenzo Unified Preschool rank: none in Hayward
Stanton Elementary rank: 8 in Castro Valley
Strobridge Elementary rank: 2 in Castro Valley
Washington Manor Middle rank: 5 in San Leandro
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results