KIPP King Collegiate High
2005 Via Barrett #B
San Lorenzo, CA 94580
- Compare with other schools in San Lorenzo
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: San Lorenzo Unified
- Website: www.kippbayarea.org
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||531|
|Average Math Score||521|
|Percent Tested||174.3% (197 out of 113 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||49.41%|
|Two or More Races||1.69%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.17%|
Arroyo High rank: 8 in San Lorenzo
Bay Elementary rank: 5 in San Lorenzo
Bohannon Middle rank: 4 in San Lorenzo
Brenkwitz High rank: 1 in Hayward
Cherryland Elementary rank: 2 in Hayward
Colonial Acres Elementary rank: 1 in Hayward
Corvallis Elementary rank: 3 in San Leandro
Dayton Elementary rank: 6 in San Leandro
Del Rey Elementary rank: 2 in San Lorenzo
East Bay Arts High rank: 6 in Hayward
Edendale Middle rank: 1 in San Lorenzo
Garfield Elementary rank: 4 in San Leandro
Grant Elementary rank: 6 in San Lorenzo
Hayward Adult rank: none in Hayward
Hesperian Elementary rank: 2 in San Lorenzo
Hillside Elementary rank: 1 in San Leandro
Jefferson Elementary rank: 3 in San Leandro
KIPP Summit Academy rank: 10 in San Lorenzo
Continuation Lincoln High rank: 2 in San Leandro
Longwood Elementary rank: 1 in Hayward
Lorenzo Manor Elementary rank: 2 in Hayward
Madison Elementary rank: 8 in San Leandro
Monroe Elementary rank: 5 in San Leandro
Continuation Royal Sunset rank: 1 in Hayward
San Lorenzo Adult rank: none in San Lorenzo
San Lorenzo High rank: 5 in San Lorenzo
San Lorenzo Unified Preschool rank: none in Hayward
Washington Manor Middle rank: 5 in San Leandro
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results