401 Jones Avenue
Oakland, CA 94603
- Compare with other schools in Oakland
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Oakland Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||61.8%|
|Two or More Races||1.24%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 56% (30)
- Conditional admission: 44% (24) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
ACORN Woodland Elementary rank: 4 in Oakland
Alliance Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Aspire Golden State College Preparatory Academy rank: 4 in Oakland
Aspire Lionel Wilson College Preparatory Academy rank: 6 in Oakland
Aspire Monarch Academy rank: 2 in Oakland
Coliseum College Prep Academy rank: 2 in Oakland
Community United Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Cox Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
East Oakland Pride Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Elmhurst Community Prep rank: 1 in Oakland
EnCompass Academy Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Esperanza Elementary rank: 3 in Oakland
Francophone Charter School of Oakland rank: 7 in Oakland
Fred T. Korematsu Discovery Academy rank: 2 in Oakland
Futures Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Garfield Elementary rank: 4 in San Leandro
Greenleaf Elementary rank: 4 in Oakland
John Muir Middle rank: 4 in San Leandro
Lighthouse Community Charter rank: 3 in Oakland
Lighthouse Community Charter High rank: 9 in Oakland
Madison Park Academy 6-12 rank: 3 in Oakland
Madison Park Academy TK-5 rank: 1 in Oakland
New Highland Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
ROOTS International Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Reach Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Rise Community rank: 1 in Oakland
Washington Elementary rank: 4 in San Leandro
Wilson Elementary rank: 4 in San Leandro
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results