East Oakland Pride Elementary
8000 Birch Street
Oakland, CA 94621
- Compare with other schools in Oakland
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public)
- District: Oakland Unified
- Grades: K-5
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||69.61%|
|Two or More Races||1.93%|
Kindergarten Immunization Information:
(2014-15 School Year)
(2014-15 School Year)
- Up-to-date Immunizations: 31% (17)
- Conditional admission: 69% (37) 6
- Medical exemptions: 0% (0)
- Personal Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
- Religious Belief exemptions: 0% (0)
ACORN Woodland Elementary rank: 4 in Oakland
Alliance Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Aspire College Academy rank: 2 in Oakland
Aspire Millsmont Academy rank: none in Oakland
Aspire Triumph Technology Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Burbank Preschool Center rank: none in Oakland
Castlemont High rank: 1 in Oakland
Castlemont Primary Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Coliseum College Prep Academy rank: 2 in Oakland
Community United Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Cox Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Edward Shands Adult rank: none in Oakland
Elmhurst Community Prep rank: 1 in Oakland
EnCompass Academy Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Ernestine C. Reems Academy of Technology and Art rank: none in Oakland
Francophone Charter School of Oakland rank: 7 in Oakland
Frick Middle rank: 1 in Oakland
Futures Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
Hillside Academy rank: none in Oakland
LPS Oakland R & D Campus rank: 7 in Oakland
Markham Elementary rank: 1 in Oakland
New Highland Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Oakland Unity High rank: 8 in Oakland
Oakland Unity Middle rank: 3 in Oakland
Parker Elementary rank: 3 in Oakland
ROOTS International Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Reach Academy rank: 1 in Oakland
Rise Community rank: 1 in Oakland
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results