2035 40th Ave.
Oakland, CA 94601
- GATE students: 21%
- English learners: 82%
- Reclassified as English proficient: 10%
- Migrant education program participants: 1%
- Eligible for free/reduced price lunch: 43%
- Special education within past two years: 12%
(based on the 45% who responded)
- Overall Average Education4: 1.75
- Testing Issues (flags):
This school (or the district on behalf of the school) has certified to the California Department of Education that an irregularity in testing procedure occurred during the Spring 2012 testing affecting 5 percent or more of pupils tested.Therefore, a 2012 API Base will not be reported for this school.
|Not a High School
|State Rank: ||None
|API Score: |