Golden Oak Montessori of Hayward
2652 Vergil Court
Castro Valley, CA 94546
- Compare with other schools in Castro Valley
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: Elementary Schools (Public) (Charter, not direct funded)
- District: Hayward Unified
- Website: www.goldenoakmontessori.org
- Grades: 1-8
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
|Hispanic or Latino||33.05%|
|Two or More Races||3.77%|
Alameda County Community rank: 2 in Hayward
Alameda County Special Education rank: none in Hayward
Bowman Elementary rank: 1 in Hayward
Brenkwitz High rank: 1 in Hayward
Bret Harte Middle rank: 3 in Hayward
Burbank Elementary rank: 6 in Hayward
Cesar Chavez Middle rank: 2 in Hayward
Cherryland Elementary rank: 2 in Hayward
East Avenue Elementary rank: 3 in Hayward
Eldridge Elementary rank: 4 in Hayward
Fairview Elementary rank: 3 in Hayward
Faith Ringgold School of Arts and Science rank: 3 in Hayward
Glassbrook Elementary rank: 1 in Hayward
Harder Elementary rank: 3 in Hayward
Hayward Adult rank: none in Hayward
Hayward High rank: 6 in Hayward
Highland rank: none in Hayward
Longwood Elementary rank: 1 in Hayward
Martin Luther King, Jr. Middle rank: 7 in Hayward
Park Elementary rank: 1 in Hayward
Schafer Park Elementary rank: 2 in Hayward
Silver Oak High Public Montessori Charter rank: 4 in Hayward
Southgate Elementary rank: 7 in Hayward
Special Education-Preschool-Laurel rank: none in Castro Valley
Strobridge Elementary rank: 2 in Castro Valley
Tennyson High rank: 4 in Hayward
Tyrrell Elementary rank: 3 in Hayward
Winton Middle rank: 2 in Hayward
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results