36300 Fremont Boulevard
Fremont, CA 94536
- Compare with other schools in Fremont
- Compare with nearby schools
- School Type: High Schools (Public)
- District: Fremont Unified
- Grades: 9-12
2016 CAASPP Test Score Details:
|Grade||Test Type||Mean Score||Exceeded|
- Asterisk "*" indicates scores are not available (too few) 'none'
SAT Test Results:
|Average Reading Score||619|
|Average Math Score||629|
|Percent Tested||111.5% (495 out of 444 seniors)|
|Hispanic or Latino||9.91%|
|Two or More Races||2.86%|
|American Indian or Alaska Native||0.23%|
Ardenwood Elementary rank: 10 in Fremont
Continuation Bridgepoint High rank: 3 in Newark
Brookvale Elementary rank: 10 in Fremont
Cabrillo Elementary rank: 5 in Fremont
Centerville Junior High rank: 9 in Fremont
Alternative Crossroads High rank: 4 in Newark
E. L. Musick Elementary rank: 5 in Newark
Forest Park Elementary rank: 10 in Fremont
Glenmoor Elementary rank: 9 in Fremont
H. A. Snow Elementary rank: 6 in Newark
James A. Graham Elementary rank: 5 in Newark
James Logan High rank: 8 in Union City
John F. Kennedy Elementary rank: 8 in Newark
John G. Mattos Elementary rank: 8 in Fremont
June Whiteford Special Education Preschool rank: none in Newark
Louis Milani Elementary rank: 5 in Newark
New Haven Adult rank: none in Union City
Newark Adult rank: none in Newark
Newark Junior High rank: 7 in Newark
Niles Elementary rank: 9 in Fremont
Oliveira Elementary rank: 9 in Fremont
Parkmont Elementary rank: 10 in Fremont
Patterson Elementary rank: 8 in Fremont
Searles Elementary rank: 2 in Union City
Thornton Junior High rank: 10 in Fremont
Tom Maloney Elementary rank: 8 in Fremont
Warwick Elementary rank: 10 in Fremont
Washington High rank: 10 in Fremont
- California School Ratings (CSR) computes percentiles in this way:
- For a given grade level, all Math scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- For a given grade level, all English scores are put into an ordered list and a percentile is calculated for each score, based its position in the list.
- Math and English percentiles from (a & b above) are weighted, based on the number of students who completed each type of test, to create a combined Math+English weighted percentile for each school.
- The combined Math+English weighted percentiles are put into an ordered list for the particular type of school (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) and a percentile-within-the-school-type is calculated.
- How percentiles work: the school percentile is a number between 0 and 100 that reflects the percentage of schools of the same type (elementary/middle/high school/K-12) in California that have an equal or lower combined Math+English weighted percentile (from 1-c above). For example, a school in the 70th percentile would have a combined weighted percentile that was equal to or better than 70% of the other schools of the same type.
- The CSR Rank is determined by a school's percentile in comparison to other schools of the same type in California (from 1-d above). (1 is the worst, 10 is the best). Schools in the 90th percentile and above have rank 10, 80%-89.999% rank 9 and so on. A similar number of schools occupy each rank. * This rank is derived from data in the 2016 California Assessment of Student Performance and Progress (CAASPP).
- Alternative Schools receive percentiles, but are not ranked
- More information: 2016 CAASPP Paper-based Test Results