- The rating is from the Texas Education Agency's Academic Excellence Indicator System (AEIS) 2010-2011
Learn more here
- The AEIS ratings categories are: Exemplary, Recognized, Academically Acceptable, Academically Unacceptable, and Not Rated.
- For schools that have been rated, 15.6% were Exemplary, 35.9% were Recognized, 41.7% were Academically Acceptable, and 6.7% were Academically Unacceptable.
- To learn about requirements for each rating category, see: http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/perfreport/account/2011/manual/table8.pdf
- For the 2011 TEA Accountability manual, see: http://ritter.tea.state.tx.us/perfreport/account/2011/manual/index.html